The North Colorado Health Alliance is a Certified Assistance Site for Weld County and acts as the Regional Hub for the Connect for Health Colorado Assistance Network in eastern Colorado. The Connect for Health Colorado Assistance Network is a network of community-based organizations that provide impartial assistance to consumers seeking health coverage through the health insurance marketplace. The Hub serves 18 counties in eastern Colorado (Larimer, Weld, Logan, Morgan, Sedgwick, Phillips, Washington, Yuma, Elbert, Kit Carson, Lincoln, Cheyenne, Kiowa, Crowley, Otero, Bent, Prowers, and Baca).
As an Assistance Site for Connect for Health Colorado, North Colorado Health Alliance provides trained professionals to assist Weld County residents through the complexities of purchasing health insurance online. Dedicated Health Coverage Guides will meet with you one-on-one to walk through the application process and assist you with plan selection that fits your lifestyle and needs. All of our Health Coverage Guide services are provided to you free of charge. Call (970-301-4426) today to make an appointment with one of our Certified Health Coverage Guides. Open enrollment is from November 15, 2014 to February 15, 2015!
We have health coverage guides with laptops available to answer questions and assist individuals, families, and small businesses with understanding their health insurance options after reform and completing enrollment. We are non-partisan. Our services are grant-funded and free to everyone.
We want people to know:
1. No one can be denied health insurance coverage due to a pre-existing condition,
2. Individuals and families that purchase coverage through Connect for Health Colorado may be eligible for financial assistance to reduce their monthly cost for insurance,
3. A life change event (loss of health insurance, changes in income, marriage, birth, divorce, move into Colorado or to a new zip code) present opportunities for people seeking coverage to enroll in the Connect for Health Colorado Marketplace at any time during the year, and
4. In Colorado, now, adults who do not have children, as well as families, may be eligible for Medicaid based on income and may apply at any time during the year.
More information is available at www.ConnectforHealthCO.com.
• You can get an estimate of what financial assistance you may qualify for at the Connect for Health Colorado website: http://www.connectforhealthco.com/how-it-works/calculators/.
• North Colorado Health Alliance’s trained professionals can help you understand your options! Call today 970-350-4673!