The North Colorado Health Alliance is a Certified Assistance Site for Weld County and acts as the Regional Hub for the Connect for Health Colorado Assistance Network in eastern Colorado. The Connect for Health Colorado Assistance Network is a network of community-based organizations that provide impartial assistance to consumers seeking health coverage through the health insurance marketplace. The Hub serves 18 counties in eastern Colorado (Larimer, Weld, Logan, Morgan, Sedgwick, Phillips, Washington, Yuma, Elbert, Kit Carson, Lincoln, Cheyenne, Kiowa, Crowley, Otero, Bent, Prowers, and Baca).
As an Assistance Site for Connect for Health Colorado, North Colorado Health Alliance provides trained professionals to assist Weld County residents through the complexities of purchasing health insurance online. Dedicated Health Coverage Guides will meet with you one-on-one to walk through the application process and assist you with plan selection that fits your lifestyle and needs. All of our Health Coverage Guide services are provided to you free of charge. Call (970-350-4673) today to make an appointment with one of our Certified Health Coverage Guides. Open enrollment ends March 31, 2014!
•Connect for Health ColoradoTM offers individuals, families and small businesses an online marketplace for health insurance and exclusive access to up-front financial assistance, based on income, to reduce costs. Customers can shop, compare, pick and purchase health insurance plans through an interactive website. Customers can get expert help in person and over the phone from a network of customer service professionals; including Customer Service Center Representatives, Certified Health Coverage Guides and certified health insurance agents and brokers. The Marketplace was established by a 2011 state law and is operated by a non-profit organization with the mission of increasing access, affordability and choice for individuals, families and small businesses seeking health insurance in the state. More information is available at www.ConnectforHealthCO.com.
• Connect for Health Colorado allows you to shop for private health insurance by gathering your options in one place and giving you simple, apples-to-apples comparisons. You get a clear picture of what you’re paying and what you’re getting before you make a choice.
• Nearly 500,000 Coloradans will be eligible for a new kind of tax credit to lower the cost of health insurance, only through Connect for Health Colorado. If you are an individual earning between $15,856 and $45,960 a year, a couple earning between $21,404 and $62,040 a year or a family of four earning between $32,499 and $94,200 a year, you may qualify for a break on your monthly premiums. You may also be eligible for health plans with lower co-pays and deductibles, based on income.
• You can get an estimate of your potential cost reductions at the Connect for Health Colorado website: http://www.connectforhealthco.com/how-it-works/calculators/.
• Connect for Health Colorado is available to Coloradans who buy their own health insurance, currently do not have health insurance (including State Medicaid) or do not have access to affordable coverage through an employer. The Marketplace is not for those eligible for Medicare or seeking supplemental insurance.
• Coloradans are able to choose from a broad range of health plans, all offering comprehensive coverage, so you can shop with confidence. All health plans cover, at a minimum, a package of services such as preventive and wellness care, emergency care, behavioral health services and prescription drugs. You can also look at health plans that include your doctor or preferred medical facility. Remember, Plans are in effect now, and the open enrollment deadline is March 31, 2014!
• www.ConnectforHealthCO.com or 1-855-PLANS4YOU (855-752-6749).
• There is a list of more than 70 Frequently Asked Questions at: http://www.connectforhealthco.com/how-it-works/faqs/.
• Fact sheets, presentations and other materials for partners, including information about the upcoming Medicaid expansion, are available at: http://www.connectforhealthco.com/connect/partner-downloads/.
• Tax credit calculators are available at: http://www.connectforhealthco.com/how-it-works/calculators/.