The North Colorado Health Alliance is a Certified Assistance Site for Weld County. Call 970-301-4426 to schedule an appointment for enrollment assistance or visit our storefront:
MY HEALTH CONNECTIONS
2028 35th Avenue, Suite E4
Greeley, Colorado 80634
(at Westlake Village Shopping Center)
As an Assistance Site for Connect for Health Colorado, North Colorado Health Alliance provides trained professionals to assist Weld County residents through the complexities of purchasing health insurance online. Dedicated Health Coverage Guides will meet with you one-on-one to walk through the application process and assist you with plan selection that fits your lifestyle and needs. All of our Health Coverage Guide services are provided to you free of charge. Call (970-301-4426) today to make an appointment with one of our Certified Health Coverage Guides. Open enrollment is from November 1, 2015 to January 31, 2016!
Our health coverage guides are available to answer questions and assist individuals, families, and small businesses with understanding their health insurance options and securing health coverage. We are non-partisan. Our services are grant-funded and free to everyone.
We want people to know:
1. No one can be denied health insurance coverage due to a pre-existing condition,
2. Individuals and families that purchase coverage through Connect for Health Colorado may be eligible for financial assistance to reduce their monthly cost for insurance,
3. A life change event (loss of health insurance, changes in income, marriage, birth, divorce, move into Colorado or to a new zip code) presents opportunities for people seeking coverage to enroll in the Connect for Health Colorado Marketplace at any time during the year, and
4. In Colorado, now, adults who do not have children, as well as families, may be eligible for Medicaid based on income and may apply at any time during the year.
More information is available at www.ConnectforHealthCO.com.
• You can get an estimate of what financial assistance you may qualify for at the Connect for Health Colorado website: http://www.connectforhealthco.com/how-it-works/calculators/.